Newborn photography is a popular and growing field in the world of photography. It is a genre that specializes in capturing the beauty and innocence of newborn babies in their first few weeks of life. At Yikeshu, we do newborn photography up to 30 days of birth.
One of the key elements of newborn photography is capturing the newborn’s tiny features and delicate expressions. This can be a challenging task as newborns are naturally fussy and can be difficult to pose. Therefore, it is important engage a professional photographer that has a strong understanding of newborn behavior and be able to work quickly and efficiently to capture the perfect shot. Our photographers are well-trained in this aspect of work by creating a safe and comfortable environment for the baby to feel at ease.
The goal of newborn photography is to create lasting memories of this special time for parents and families to treasure for years to come.
Why should you engage our professional photographers for your newborn photography?
- Our professional photographers has the skill and experience to capture the beauty and innocence of a newborn in a way that amateur photographers might not be able to achieve. They have the technical knowledge to work with lighting, poses and angles to create stunning, timeless images that truly capture the essence of the newborn.
- Second, our professional photographers understand the importance of safety and comfort for the newborn. They will take the necessary precautions to ensure that the baby is safe and comfortable throughout the photoshoot. This is particularly important for newborns who are fragile and require a gentle touch.
- Third, newborn photography is a way to preserve the memories of the first few weeks of a newborn’s life. These weeks pass quickly and are often a blur for parents. Having our professional photographer capture these moments will give parents a chance to look back on these special moments in the future.
- Up to 2 hours of dedicated service with our talented photographer
- 2 styles (1 style = setup + pose) for the newborn
- Newborn photography optimally taken within 14 days of birth, maximum 30 days
- 5 edited softcopies
- Rest of softcopies returned unedited (colour and exposure corrected only, approx. 30 to 50 pcs)